We work hard to assemble the most helpful information, so you don’t have to.
Here, you can browse our blog, find industry news, download valuable guides and more.
News You Can Use From a Source You Can Trust.
Tuition Recovery Lawsuits when you file Bankruptcy? April 15, 2016
Tuition Recovery law suits are a new trend in Bankruptcy cases where the court-appointed trustees have been trying to sue universities, and sometimes college students themselves, to take back tuition payments that parents made years before on behalf of their children.
News & Events
- Vokshori Law Group volunteers for…….
- Recent court ruling that affects bankruptcy
- Stephen Vokshori to speak at…..
- Local Chamber of Commerce event….
- Link to relevant 3 rd party article (preferably a referral partner)