We represent businesses in a variety of industries and provide a range of services, including:
- Business formation and organization
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Employment law and HR consulting
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Intellectual property protection
- Mergers and acquisitions
Business Formation and Organization Starting a business is a complex process that requires careful consideration of many factors. We assist clients with selecting the best business structure, drafting and filing formation documents, obtaining necessary licenses and permits, and advising on compliance with state and federal laws.
Contract Drafting, Review, and Negotiations Contracts are the backbone of any business transaction. We provide guidance on contract drafting, review, and negotiation to ensure that our clients’ rights and interests are protected.
Employment Law and HR Consulting Employment law is a complex and ever-changing area of law that affects businesses of all sizes. We provide guidance on a range of employment issues, including hiring and firing, wage and hour compliance, discrimination and harassment, and workplace safety.
When disputes arise, we work with our clients to resolve them as efficiently and effectively as possible. We have experience representing clients in all types of business litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, and intellectual property disputes.
Intellectual Property Protection
Intellectual property is often a business’s most valuable asset. We assist clients with protecting their intellectual property rights, including trademark and copyright registration and enforcement, and patent applications.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions are complex transactions that require careful planning and execution. We have experience representing both buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions, and can assist with due diligence, negotiation, and closing the transaction.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Our attorneys have years of experience in business law and are dedicated to providing personalized attention and effective representation.
- We offer flexible fee structures to meet our clients’ needs.
- Our attorneys stay up-to-date on changes in business laws and regulations to ensure that our clients receive the most up-to-date legal advice.